Thursday, March 14, 2013

I always have my best ideas at night!

When I am supposed to be sleeping! What a waste!
I've been having a hard time with daylight savings this week, and fortunately I seem to be the only one in the household who is. I am the designated waker upper in our house, and I get up before anyone else, even the sun nowadays. ( thanks again DST!)
This also happens to be the week that my ex husband went to the Bahamas with his "lover girl" and I am responsible for the whole school week, which I'm not complaining about, but I'm not used to.
I will just say that I may have been cursing in my head at my ex on Tuesday( normally his day) at 7 am while scraped the damn car windshield of its ice.
I try to be a positive and sparkly person, but hell, I'm also a southern girl who's not about to blow smoke up your ass.

Aren't I a gem? Bless my heart!

A lot of people make blogs to "show off the kids, etc for distant relatives" or to " become famous!" Or have "everyone I know see just how smart I am!"
But for me, I am blogging just to get this all out of my head.



Here's hoping I remember the awesome blog posts I will write in my head this evening so they stop torturing me at night!

No comments:

Post a Comment